– Fan-shaped strip, 2 x 20 inch (uncut base: 12 inch) – 1 piece
– I-shaped strip, 2 x 4 inch – 1 piece
- Spread the fingers. Take the fan-shaped strip and remove the protective paper at the limit between the cut parts and the uncut part. Attach the tape to the wrist, next to the palm of the hand.
- Apply the four ends of the tape on the fingers (except for the thumb).
- Apply the uncut part of the tape along the back of the forearm.
- Spread the fingers again. Attach the center of the I-shaped strip to the back of the hand and apply the ends around the wrist.