The Elixir Korean Style Gardening Tool Hand Plow Hoe
A popular garden hand tool that is made in South Korea. It has a specially designed steel blade that looks like a small plow. The curvature of this plow blade allows the soil to be pushed to the side making it easier to dig holes and trenches. The edges of the blade are great for leveling, mounding and loosening the soil. It has a 5" long wood handle with 7" long blade that is 3.5" wide. Weighs 12 oz.
- EXCELLENT TOOL - for weeding and cultivating
- STRONG TOOL - The handle does not come off because the iron part is made to penetrate under the hosiery so it is durable and can be used safely for any operation
- DURABLE AND STURDY - Because it is made using the same material as the spring used for the car lower body, it has superior durability than other products
- ALL-IN-ONE GARDENING TOOL - The curvature of the blade allows the soil to be thrown to the side like a plow. The edges of the blade are used to level, mound, loosen and to cover seeds
- HIGH QUALITY - The durability of the product is excellent, so it is a product that is ordered directly by the experts who have high workload as well as general users
How to keep your products safe
- Use and remove moisture and retain rust resistant oil (edible oils)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.