The Elixir Eco Green Premium Wood Chopstick Set, 5 Pairs
- TOP QUALITY, HAND CARVED PREMIUM CRAFTED CHOPSTICKS: made of premium jujube wood with Ott-chil finished
- ERGONOMIC, DURABLE AND ELEGANT: Made of Solid Piece of Jujube Wood. Thick, long and durable chopsticks will not blend or break easily
- NON-TOXIC ALTERNATIVE: natural oil finish and feel good about cooking with jujube wood as it does not leach toxic chemicals into your food while cooking as the plastic alternatives do
- REFERENCE SIZE: Length: 10.6 inches, Weight: 0.4 oz for 1 pair; Durable jujube wood chopsticks for kitchen and hotel; Reusable; suitable for family, traveling, camping and festival party
- Ott-chil is a type of Korean lacquer technique that is done by adding the secretions of the “Ott” tree, released as a protective response to wounds. Collecting this from the ott-tree is an intricate and difficult process that can be done only by experts. The lacquer produces incredibly durable finishes in most of the materials. It offers antibacterial effect and its color is very elegant. This is why it has long been treated as the very best material for tableware in Korea.
Wooden chopsticks are traditional in Asia. The Asian styled wooden chopsticks are good choices in cooking and eating. The material of totally natural heath jujube wood is durable and environmentally friendly. Dishwasher safe. 7.75 inch long chopsticks make it easy to dig into a delicious cuisine without a splash, especially good for hot pot. The color brown looks elegant and natural.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.