A Korean Pottery Artisan, Seungki Min, is inspiring a soul to bridge the gap between preserving the cultural heritage of Korea and seeking artistic originality and individual expression by reinterpreting tradition with creative experiments.
Based on Korean Traditional Bunchoeng, his ceramics not only combine elegance and wit but also are characterized by conservative techniques when crafting ceramic items such as bowls, gift sets, home décor pieces, dinnerware, flowerpots, and vases.
- KOREAN TRADITIONAL STYLE REFLECTED IN MODERN INSPIRATION
- ARTFULLY HANDCRAFTED by A KOREAN MASTER CRAFTSMAN: shows the touch of a master craftsman
- SET INCLUDES: (4) Assorted Natural Color Dessert Bowl, Size: 3 7/8 inch wide, 1 7/8 inch high
- Due to its handcrafted nature of this product, each piece is unique and might vary slightly in color
- Made in South Korea
Master Craftsman - Seungki Min
Ceramic Department, Kookmin University, Graduate School Graduation,
- Best Trend Award, 2010 Ichoen Trend Content Exhibition
- Participation Award, 2008 Kwangju White Porcelain Contest Exhibit
- Bronze Award, 2007 Beautiful Korean Ceramic Contest Exhibit
- Bronze Award, TOYA Tableware Festival
- 2012, Seungki Min Private Exhibition, Fifteen Gallery
- 2010 Yeoju World Living Ceramic Special Exhibition, "Ceramic Dining"
- 2007 World Ceramic Expo, Window Gallery
- 2002 Korean Craft & Design Foundation Exhibition, "Stationery"
- 2000 Canada '9357006-The Pot' Exhibition, Canada
- Former: Kookmin University / Sookmyung Women's University, Instructor
Present: MINSEUNGKI Pottery operating
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.