This Korean Traditional Asian earthen pot with visible natural undertones has a fine clay-made look and feel. It has a simple aesthetic that elevates the look of a table setting. Cook fluffy, glistening rice in this earthen pot. In addition to cooking plain rice, this pot is great for making rice with various ingredients.
- QUICK COOKING & EASY - It takes a shorter time to cook than an electric rice cooker.
- PERFECT FOR KOREAN/JAPANESE RICE - It makes the rice fluffy and slightly sticky and moist enough. It will have a perfect consistency. Compared with a normal electronic rice cooker, the ceramic pot can adjust perfect moisture balance
- AMOUNT OF RICE - You can cook 270ml of rice at once *270ml is a little bit less than 1.5 cups. It is the amount for serving 2 - 4 rice bowls.
- 100% ECO-FRIENDLY: Lead (Pb) free, cadmium (Cd) free, arsenic (As) free. Premium stoneware (ceramics) made from fine clay, glaze-fired twice with a natural glaze
- EASY TO USE and CARE: Can be used for cooking directly on stovetops, in ovens and microwaves. Dishwasher safe
- You can cook rice easily this special rice ceramic pot!
- Great for personal or family meals, serves 2-4 people
- The pot heats slowly, enhancing flavor in the simplest dishes.
- Add vegetables, protein and broth, put them on the stove, and let them simmer in the pot. Or opt to make fluffy and authentic white rice. But don't stop there, you can also cook brown rice or other grains of your choice.
- You can steam, stew, braise and cook the most incredible rice you’ve ever had
- 4 cups cooked / 1.5 cups uncooked
- Capacity: / 1.3 Quarts
- Material: Fine Clay
- Size: 7.5 x 7 x 5.25 inches (L x W x H / including lid)
- Avoid soaking washing
- If you can't wash it easily, please wash with a sodium bicarbonate