The Elixir Eco Green Handmade Natural Wood Utensil Set, Set of 3
- TOP QUALITY, HAND CARVED PREMIUM CRAFTED KITCHEN UTENSIL SET, Set of 3: made of premium jujube wood with Ott-chil finished
- (1) x 11.5" CORNER SPOON, (1) x 9.25" ROUND PADDLE, (1) x 13" FRYING CHOPSTICKS
- NON-TOXIC ALTERNATIVE: natural oil finish and feel good about cooking with jujube wood as it does not leach toxic chemicals into your food while cooking as the plastic alternatives do
- ERGONOMIC, DURABLE AND ELEGANT: Made of Solid Piece of Jujube Wood. Thick, long and durable chopsticks will not blend or break easily
- Ott-chil is a type of Korean lacquer technique that is done by adding the secretions of the “Ott” tree, released as a protective response to wounds. Collecting this from the ott-tree is an intricate and difficult process that can be done only by experts. The lacquer produces incredibly durable finishes in most of the materials. It offers antibacterial effect and its color is very elegant. This is why it has long been treated as the very best material for tableware in Korea.
Size: 11.5" long, 2.9" wide
(1) x Handmade Natural Jujube Wood Round Paddle
Size: 9.25" long, 3" Wide
(1) x Handmade Natural Jujube Wood Long Frying Chopsticks
Size: 13" long
A good wooden utensil set is an irreplaceable accessory in every kitchen. These country style cooking spatula and spoons made of natural and organic beechwood - one of the strongest and most durable woods used for different kitchen tools. Pure, uncoated, unglued wood with a smooth finish and a natural wood pattern and smell is the first choice of chefs and are more durable and healthier than bamboo utensils that may contain varnish and glue.
(1) x Handmade Natural Jujube Wood Corner Spoon