The Elixir Eco Green Premium Sizzling Steak Plate
The Premium Sizzler is a stoneware product made from clay. Stoneware, by definition, is a ceramic which is fired at about 1,100 °C (2,010 °F) to 1,300 °C (2,370 °F) and glazed. Stoneware is made to be porous in order to retain heat longer. However, lower quality ceramic stoneware is permeable to water also. This means dish detergent or other materials can enter and remain in the pores, making them unsanitary. The Premium Sizzler is far more sanitary as it has finer pores that minimize water penetration. It is still breathable, however, because it is made with finer clay and glaze-fired twice using natural glaze. Also, the Premium Sizzler is far more durable and long-lasting compared to most common stoneware products.
- SAFETY & DURABILITY: Lead (Pb) free, cadmium (Cd) free, arsenic (As) free. Premium stoneware (ceramics) made from fine clay, glaze-fired twice with a natural glaze
- WIDE APPLICATION: Perfect for creating sizzling bulgogi (Korean marinated beef), galbi (Korean BBQ short ribs), ddeokbokgi (spicy rice cake), grilled fish, fried rice, Jeon (Korean pancakes), stir-fry, steak, pizza, fajita, omelet, pasta, teriyaki and many more.
- It can be used for cooking directly on stovetops, in ovens and microwaves. Dishwasher safe
- Easy to maintain, and more sanitary and long-lasting compared to most common stoneware products
- Product of South Korea
- Color: Black
- Material: Environment friendly find clay
- Size (Your Choice):
- Small: 8 x 8 x 1 inch
- Large: 9.5 x 9.5 x 3 inch (comes with Lid)