The Elixir The Premium Stone Bowl is stoneware made from clay. Stoneware is defined as ceramics fired at about 1,100 °C (2,010 °F) to 1,300 °C (2,370 °F) and glazed. "Stone Bowl" is the common North American name for this type of bowl, directly translated from "Dol Sot" bibimbap.
1. Stone Bowls are made to be porous to retain heat for a longer time. Our Premium Stone Bowls are not permeable to water, though still breathable, because they are made with finer clay and glaze-fired twice using natural glaze.
2. It is much more durable and long-lasting compared to regular stone bowls.
3. Stone Bowl is good not only for Bibimbap but also for soups and stews
4. Small Hot Pot Size:
- Bowl Size: diameter: 7.25", height: 2.75", volume: 0.6 quart (561 ml)
- Lid Size: diameter 6.5", height: 2"
5. Medium Hot Pot Size:
- Bowl Size: diameter - 8.25", height - 3.25", volume - 1.1 quart (1030 ml)
- Lid Size: diameter - 7.5", height - 2.5"
- Trivet Size: length - 9", height - 1", width - 7.5"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.